You are tremendously powerful!
Your words have the power to bring life or death. In a recent study by Dr. Masaru Emoto, he showed the power of the spoken word over both rice and water. The rice which received kind loving words gave off a fragrant scent, while the one that had hateful unkind words spoken over it rotted.
Water, receiving the same types of words was immediately frozen revealing the impact of the blessing or curse.
If words effect nonhuman substances this powerfully, imagine the human soul! The Bible tells us, “Your words are so powerful that they will kill or give life, and the talkative person will reap the consequences.” Proverbs 18:21 Beloved, I pray you now understand the physical, emotional, and spiritual ramifications of the words you speak over yourself, as well as, others. Speak life over yourself; after all, God speaks blessings over you, shouldn’t you do the same?
If you do not know what to say about yourself, take some of those which God says:
- “What is the value of your soul to God? Could your worth be defined by an amount of money? God doesn’t abandon or forget even the small sparrow he has made. How then could he forget or abandon you? What about the seemingly minor issues of your life? Do they matter to God? Of course they do! So you never need to worry, for you are more valuable to God than anything else in this world. Luke 12:6-7 *You are more valuable to God than ANYTHING else in this world!
- We always have to thank God for you, brothers and sisters, for you are dearly loved by the Lord. He proved it by choosing you from the beginning for salvation through the Spirit, who set you apart for holiness, and through your belief in the truth. 2 Thessalonians 2:13 *You are dearly loved by the Lord! You are now holy!
- Even King David himself speaks to us regarding the complete wholeness that comes inside a person when God’s powerful declaration of righteousness is heard over our life. Apart from our works, God’s work is enough. Romans 4:6 *Wholeness is yours, you DO NOT have to earn it!
- And now may the God who gives us his peace and wholeness be with you all. Yes, Lord, so let it be! Romans 15:33 *You have peace and wholeness!
- So don’t ever be afraid, dearest friends! Your loving Father joyously gives you his kingdom realm with all its promises! Luke 12:32 *ALL of God’s promises belong to YOU!
- Take the carefree birds as your example. Do you ever see them worry? They don’t grow their own food or put it in a storehouse for later. Yet God takes care of every one of them, feeding each of them from his love and goodness. Isn’t your life more precious to God than a bird? Be carefree in the care of God! Luke 12:24 *You are precious to God!
- For it is not from man that we draw our life but from God as we are being joined to Jesus, the Anointed One. And now he is our God-given wisdom, our virtue, our holiness, and our redemption. 1 Corinthians 1:30 *You have wisdom, virtue, holiness and redemption!
- And every member has been given divine gifts to contribute to the growth of all; and as these gifts operate effectively throughout the whole body, we are built up and made perfect in love. Ephesians 4:16 *You are Divinely gifted!
We have many upcoming classes for you to come to: Mar 23-24, Apr 27-28, May 18-19, Jun 29-30. Please visit hrmclass.com to sign up for one of our free classes.
Coming soon: The Original Design class for Teens! If you know of someone between the ages of 13-18yrs, and feel they would benefit from learning successful life strategies early on, get them signed up once the class becomes available.
Your mindset is the number one factor in determining the success of your life!